Thursday 23 June 2011

30. Jesus Fernandez Saez










Fernandez Suso Passing Compilation


Jesús Fernández Sáez, aka Suso, officially arrived from Cadiz CF in the summer of 2010.


A highly talented Spaniard full of flair and invention, he has made great strides in John McMahon's reserve team and earned rave reviews for his sublime solo goal in a 2-2 draw with Newcastle United.


At the tender age of 16 he appeared as a late substitute in the first-team's pre-season friendly at Borussia Moenchengladbach and was also involved in Jamie Carragher's testimonial against Everton.


On November 19, 2010 he marked his 17th birthday by signing his first professional contract with the Reds and has now set his sights on remaining at Anfield beyond its expiration in 2013.


"I feel very happy. I want to be here a lot of years. I want to go on and play for Liverpool's first team, playing in every game," he said.



"But if I want to have that I have to work harder and do my very best every day, in every training session."



click

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...